The Diva Does It All!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

February is Booked!

I have a love/dislike relationship with the month of February.

My birthday is on the 15th and when I was single, I hated having my birthday knowing that there was no "special someone" to spend it with.

And then I got married. On the 19th of all dates. So darling husband promised to spend each special occassion separately and not have an "all in one" celebration. I was very happy with that and 8 times out of 10 he was able to keep that promise.

By then I was just content to celebrate Valentine's Day and our Wedding Anniversary, after having so many kids I could care less about my birthday.

But there is one birthday that I can't ignore in the month of February.

My son's.

He was born early (I mean very early) morning on Valentine's Day on the only day that snowed in Texas in 2004.

And so within the span of 6 days, my family has 4 occassions to celebrate...Valentine's Day, Steven's Birthday, my Birthday and our Wedding Anniversary.

Someone give me chocolate, I'm getting a headache from all of this celebrating...LOL!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Zen Wizard said…

    The only man in the country who never forgets his anniversary!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home