The Diva Does It All!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What's In A Name??

Steven aka Tornado aka Blitz aka Linebacker aka Charmer is talking very well. Sometimes I have to ask his Ate or Kuya what he said, but it's amazing how your kid start from babbling the past 3 years to actually talking in whole sentences...7-8 word sentences. And then it's like what can I do to keep him quiet? LOL

It used to be when I ask Steven his name he replies, "Steven Andrew" and when I say, "Steven Andrew is your first name and your last name is Cole", he just huffs, turns and walks away.

This went on for a couple of months (I think) and then a few weeks ago I asked him again his name.

"Cole"

How old are you?

"Cole"

"Cole, Cole, Cole, Cole, Cole!!" he yells as he runs away from me.

I can live with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home